Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Beginning...

Milwaukee Art Museum 2 by RiPKeY
Milwaukee Art Museum a photo by RiPKeY on Flickr.
It's only been a few years since I bought my first DSLR. I thought it's only fair to use one of my very first pictures taken when a DSLR for this first post.

As a kid, I always noticed my father put in a lot of thought into each picture he took with his old Yashica (I think that was it, if not I'll update this :) ). From then to now life has come full circle and now I find myself experimenting, learning and enjoying Photography.

A few years ago, I started a blog (Brain-Storm) mainly to document my thoughts. As the name suggests, it really was like a storm, it was all over the place. I wrote about IT, about Sports, about Finances...but I knew I needed to channel my energy into one direction. So, here I am, after bombarding my Flickr account with pictures and then starting my website on Photography, I figured the obvious thing to do was to start writing about my passion.

I hope to tell stories about my pictures and my journey. Let's see how far this goes. Although the storm is till pretty active in my brain so there are chances that you might see me scribble a few lines on Brain-Storm from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment